Monday, November 24, 2014

Review: E-Cloth Eye Cleansing Pad




I don't use make-up remover or face wash anymore and I usually use a wet washcloth to take off my make-up and mascara. I was wanting something softer and saw that E-Cloth sold this small microfiber cloth, so I thought I'd try it out.

I dampened it with water from the sink and gently swept it across my eye-lid, and WOW does this thing remove mascara, eye liner, and eye shadow well! I honestly don't think my eyes have ever been this clean before. The first time I used it, the cloth kept getting blacker and blacker from mascara that has probably been caked on for a while.

When I was done using it, I rinsed it out and just hung it up to dry to use the next night. The instructions say to wash in hot water with a small amount of detergent.

And the best part? No chemicals. No waste. Eco-friendly. Soft fabric. And squeaky clean eyes!

Did I mention that it's less than $11, while eye cleansing wipes from the drugstore cost around $8 for 25 wipes?

*E-Cloth did not send me compensation for this review*

No comments:

Post a Comment